Mitas E-07+ 90/90-21 & 130/80-17 Combo
The new E-07 was developed and designed for the new generation of adventure motorcycles with the aim of offering the most versatile adventure tyre on the market!
Design changes have retained the character of the original E-07 but improved the overall performance of the tyre. The E-07 + is a 50/50 style in its design however through its innovative knob design and layout, the off road and on road performance belies this rating!
With its aggressive knobblies the Off road grip is excellent with characteristics of a full off road tyre whilst not sacrificing any of its on road performance! The new E-07+ has been extensively tested on tar with excellent results surprising all test riders with its high levels of grip under acceleration and cornering!
Here is a summary of the E-07 design update.
• Improve overall on-road and off-road performance
• Improve durability
• Produce the tyre in the new 120/70-19 & 170/60-17 sizes
• Removal of the centre reinforcement strip for overall off-road performance improvement and look
• Increase the surface area of the blocks/tread
• Increase spacing between the blocks/tread
• Increase overall strength of carcase
• Tread design modification
• New materials & compounds
Results /Outcome ( phase 3/3 field testing)
• Larger surface contact has resulted in overall improved traction and performance
• Off road performance has been largely improved due to the larger knobbly spacing.
• Reduced on-road harmonics (minimal tyre noise)
• Excellent on road performance
• Improved durability