Mitas TERRA FORCE EH-07 Double green 140/80/18
The EF-07 SUPER SOFT EXTREME (double) Green stripe is designed to meet specifications of FIM, Federation International Motorcycle competitions, and was developed in conjunction with many top Enduro riders. Including Chris Birch (UK), three-time winner of the Roof of Africa.
- Commonly used with Mousse insert (Mefo MOM 18-1) or Heavy Duty tube
- GREEN "double" Stripe EF-07 Super Soft Extreme uses a nano-fiber rubber compound comparable to the softness of a trials tire.
- Resists tearing and cutting and made for the toughest to extreme conditions, softer and more pliable carcass than the yellow stripe versions
- Open tread design cleans out mud and loose ground that a trials tire won't, yet offers pliable stick-shun on hard wet roots and rock
- Excellent grip properties and ware would be faster than Yellow or single Green stripe version EF-07
- Spaced knob designed that works in mud or sand
- Used in Red Bull ERZBERG RODEO and ROMANIACS Extreme